[gui-talk] touch screen issue

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 10 16:35:26 UTC 2014

Hello all: As most if not all of you know, I finally got jaws 15 downloaded.

My Fianced, Sarah (who is fully sighted) tried to use the touch screen the other day and it didn’t work. I found an option on the keyboard menue in jaws that says onscreen keyboard unchecked. It says, however that it may not work for all programs.

Does any one knowi if by checking this option, willSarah be able to use the touchscreen without unloading jaws which of course is another option.

Thanks.