[gui-talk] Windows 7 Home Premium Repair Install using a Screen-reader?

Mike Freeman via gui-talk gui-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 23:49:54 UTC 2014

Greetings.

Has anyone done this successfully? I'm still having the problem that the
Task Scheduler won't stay started and the Microsoft Accessibility people
seem to think that a windows Repair Install or complete reinstall of windows
are my only options at this point. I hate to do a complete reinstall because
I have everything working the way I want.

My kingdom for the old mainframe days when one could fix system components
on-the-fly!

Mike Freeman