[gui-talk] clearing virtual buffer?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Oct 19 21:15:20 UTC 2014

They might mean that you will need to use insert-Escape (JAWS) or
insert-Backslash (Window-Eyes) more often than usual.  Sometimes messages
like that were written 2 or 3 years ago and then are overcome by events such
as screen reader improvements.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com