[gui-talk] still have Outlook questions

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Oct 20 20:55:41 UTC 2014

Dunno if it's like this in 2013 but in Outlook 2010, hit control-E. Then in
the edit box, type "From:user" without the quotes. Then tab over to the list
of messages.

Google is your friend here. Yu can find several brief discussions that
should get you started.

Again, if 2013 is like 2010, use the Alt-F (Backstage) menu and arrow up and
down to find Accounts; then find the email account you want to change
parameters for and start exploring.

Mike