[gui-talk] Microsoft Word 2013 Question

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Apr 1 19:05:04 UTC 2015

If you are going by what your screen reader says, you may be deceived. In Window-Eyes, for example, putting blank lines between paragraphs in web content (which would include the MSAA rendering of PDF) is a user setting. I guess it depends on who is expected to see the blank lines. If you turn browse mode off, select the current page with ctrl-A, copy this to the clipboard with ctrl-C and then paste the result back into Word, what do you get? If you have OmniPage convert the PDF into a Word file, what do you get?

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.