[gui-talk] has webvisum been corrupted or hacked?

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 23:48:05 UTC 2015

Hi list, ken a strange issue.  this afternoon logging on to firefox not problems at around 1 eastern time then again to go to out of sight for a chat just before 2:00.  but when I logged onto firefox to go to facebook and ever since including just now webvisum says bad user name of password, try again or cancel to continue without logging in.  have no choice but cancel so as of now can’t solve capcha with firefox/webvisum.  this happened in spite of the fact that webvisum user name and password are stored on firefox and log in is automatic.  so in two hours my password is no good and I never entered or typed it in?  have emailed them asking, but no reply as yet.  a couple days ago was seeing a corrupted file message there.  has webvisum been corrupted or have they maybe been hacked?  is anyone else having this problem.  don’t want to create a new account if I can help it.