[gui-talk] Finding an unlabeled button with WindowEyes

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Nov 20 13:55:33 UTC 2015

Under Window-Eyes Help, make sure that "show advanced options" is checked. This greatly expands the menus for Window-Eyes settings. This is unchecked by default, to simplify the menu structure.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.