[gui-talk] GoogleTalk Plugin

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:54:25 UTC 2016

I am having difficulty installing the google talk plugin using FireFox.
I am attempting to use google to make phone calls.  I log on to gmail.
I click on make a call and enter my number.  I get a message that states
that the google talk plugin must be installed and that I should click
the unblock button at the top of the browser.  Using jaws17 or NVDA I
can't seem to find the unblock button.  I see a message that says hit
Alt A to unblock but no matter how I try it doesn't seem to work.

If anyone can shed some light on this one it would be appreciated.

--

Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse at gmail.com