[gui-talk] DVD Movies and TV Guides...

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:11:46 UTC 2016

All Verizon customers with recent hardware can now have text to speech on the guide. It speaks quite slowly, but does seem to work.
ComCast has had this for over a year.

Turn it on in
menu settings accessibility text to speech

I expect if you know the pattern well enough a blind person could turn this feature on.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn