[gui-talk] Spectrum Cable Accessibility

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 20:02:48 UTC 2016

I just called the Specturm Cable accessibility hotline at 844-762-1301 to find out  when the new Guide Narration talking cable box would be available in my area.  I gave my zip code to the service agent, who, to my surprise, spoke perfect English, but was told that because I live in Time Warner territory, he could not tell me when it would become available, and admitted that it could be a long time.  So for other Time Warner customers on this list, feel free to call this number and see what kind of answer they give you.

Gerald