[gui-talk] A Program to Manage Passwords?

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:27:02 UTC 2016

I use Password Safe, an open source program:
https://pwsafe.org/
It is reasonably accessible.  The only issue I have is that it will
disappear after a period of inactivity and the only way to reopen it is to
find it in the system tray, open the menu, select restore and reenter the
master password.
But I find it a very good way to manage the many, many passwords that I have
to keep track of.

Regards,

Ted Shelly