[gui-talk] universal design of appliances

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Sat Dec 31 02:26:24 UTC 2016

Well, with humidifiers, the worst thing that might happen is you might set the humidistat too low and it turns off, you can tell what the mist level is by feeling the mist output, same with the cool or warm mist setting. This humidifier actually has touch controls, my girl friend put tape above the controls and I memorized the order of the buttons.