[gui-talk] Completing forms in PDF

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Fri Sep 23 12:06:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Unfortunately support for PDF is not a strong suit for the Apple platform. I don’t own an Android device so I can’t speak to support there.

If the PDF form was created correctly, with accessibility in mind, it should be possible to fillet in. When you open the form on your Mac, can the text in the form be spoken with Voice Over? Can you navigate through structures in the form?

Regards,
Stan

Sent from my Mac Mini