[gui-talk] jaws repair

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:32:26 UTC 2017

Robert,

Why would you think your JAWS is rogue? If necessary, you may download a copy of the JAWs 17 installer from the Freedom Scientific downloads page. If you are running Windows 10 than you really need to keep up to date on JAWS versions now. JAWS 18 still works with Windows 10, but who knows once the Spring release of Windows 10 comes out. On the other hand, if you don't need 7000 keyboard defined shortcuts and several hundred configuration options, I understand that Narrator under windows 10 is quite usable for applications that are written in Microsofts "modern" frameworks.

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn