[gui-talk] If you are on MediCare or MediCade, expect your insurance premiums to double

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Dec 20 15:40:42 UTC 2017

Oh this could get pretty graphical. I probably should have remained quiet as a mouse, but I just couldn't resist flapping my JAWS for the
briefest of moments I guess, even if doing so wasn't exactly PC. Sorry if I engender any cursors with this...

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 08:37:31AM -0600, Don H via gui-talk wrote:
Isn't this list supposed to be about the Graphical User Interface?