[gui-talk] Fwd: New Windows 10 accessibility features will improve many lives - TechRepublic

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:55:27 UTC 2017

I fail to understand all the time why would a robust and reliable narrator would be antithetical to  to a third-party software like jaws. Android has a built in accessibility text to speech option. That does not prevent third-party developers from creating applications to make android more accessible

Sent from my iPhone