[gui-talk] How efficient is the voice control on windows 10 computers

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 04:03:15 UTC 2017

Dear all.
I am planning to buy a new Windows based computer. With windows 10 as operating system.  Can someone please guide me to some resource to help me understand how voice    Control works on windows 10 computers.

I am aware of courtana on iPhone but has it become anywhere  as Efficient as siri on computers to control  the device   I do not want to use any third-party software  like j say etc  I will appreciate  any suggestion  that can come from the list   Best regards

TaraPrakash
Sent from my iPhone