[gui-talk] Buttons in Firefox

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:20:33 UTC 2017

Louis,

I access the Chase site with Firefox 53.0.3 on Windows 10 using JAWS 18.  I
can easily find the "Pay Credit Card" link after logging in (it's a link and
not a button).   I didn't see a "Download Account Activity", but maybe it's
on another page.   I find the Chase site to be very accessible and it works
great with Firefox.

Regards,

Ted Shelly