[GUI-Talk] JAWS with iCloud

denise.avant at gmail.com denise.avant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:35:44 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone uses iCloud to sync contacts, mail etc between the
computer and any of the i-devices. I have the iCloud program to sync with
outlook 2016. However, it seems that it is inaccessible with JFW, because
nothing is read when iCloud opens a box where you can check in what you want
to sync, and your apple id and password. I just wanted to check here to see
if I was overlooking something, and if there is anyway I can get to this
information either with JFW, NVDA or even narrator. Any input would be
helpful. Thank you.