[GUI-Talk] music aps

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:01:47 UTC 2018

Ben,

The web page is for the National Library Service of the US Library of
Congress, which provides accessible materials in braille and audio to US
citizens.

I'm afraid I don't know of any free resources that would be available to
you.  If you are able to find something useful, be sure to post it here.

Best of luck,

Ted