[GUI-Talk] Outlook Status Bar

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Apr 27 15:55:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

Every time I have to reset my view or change my profile, something happens,
where my status bar does not read the number of messages.  I somehow fix it,
but I have no idea how it gets fixed.  Lol, I go through this every time
something happens to my Outlook.  I use Jaws 2018 with Outlook 2016.  Any
ideas?  This is driving me crazy!  I turned the reading pain off, and I am
in compact view.  This time, I had to recreate my profile, and I am going
through this yet again.  All the status bar says is "search inbox."  Thanks
in advance for any help.

Warm regards,

Sahar Husseini

For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
<http://www.saharscreations.com> www.saharscreations.com

Find me on Facebook at  <http://www.facebook.com/saharscreations>
www.facebook.com/saharscreations

And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.

Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

Michael Jordan