[GUI-Talk] sending emails

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 5 00:49:45 UTC 2018

You're running Windows 10 now. I think you can search for the word "default"
and get a screen where you can choose default programs for handling certain
tasks. I would guess that you want to make Outlook your default mail
program, but the Mail app from Microsoft is currently the default. You can
make other changes on that page also, such as what program will be your
default web browser and which will be your default for reading PDF files.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com