[GUI-Talk] deleting folders in Outook

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Fri Jun 8 13:32:49 UTC 2018

Using a screen reader, right-clicking with the key on the numeric pad may not work. Instead, use the "context menu" or "applications" key after you have the folder highlighted in the tree view. I think that will work.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.