[GUI-Talk] deleting folders in Outook

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 17:12:22 UTC 2018

I found it. Thanks.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net

-----Original Message-----
From: GUI-Talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ben Fulton
via GUI-Talk
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2018 8:13 AM
To: gui-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Ben Fulton <bluezinfandel at hotmail.com>
Subject: [GUI-Talk] deleting folders in Outook

Hi Rob,

I am using Outlook 2016 with Windows 10 and Jaws 2018. When I open the
folders menu, and go to a folder and then hit the function key it does bring
up a menu and delete is one of the options, along with rename, etc.

I have Outlook 2013. How do I delete a folder? Per instructions I got I have
to right click in the folder. I atried that & I couldn't find delete
folders. Is there another place I Have to go to do this? I'm using the
latest version of JAWS 2018 & the latest version of windows 10.

Rob Kaiser Email;