[GUI-Talk] deleting folders in Outook

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Jun 9 02:24:28 UTC 2018

Rob,

To be sure that everything is working, try to create a new folder and then
delete it.  If that works, it is possible that that you are using an IMAP
connection or an Outlook Exchange connection.  In these types of connection,
your computer is synchronized to folders that are on your mail server.  It
is possible that the folders you are trying to delete are required to exist,
or that they must be deleted from the mail server itself using a different
approach.  It is impossible to guess at what the case may be, though,
without more specifics.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson