[GUI-Talk] deleting folders in Outlook

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:39:21 UTC 2018

Greetings:

Here is my strategy.

First, actually go to the folder that you want to delete so that you can see
the messages contained within it (assuming there are messages).

Next, press Shift F6 until you are focused on the folder's name in the tree
view.

Finally, press delete or shift delete and respond in the affirmative when
prompted.

I'm not sure if this will help, but it does work for me.

I am using Outlook 2016 under Office 365 with the latest version of JAWS.

You might also want to consider calling the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk
about his: 800-936-5900.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong