[GUI-Talk] Hotkey to start Jaws

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 03:58:53 UTC 2018

Yes I was able to assign a hot key. I did get a message asking for
administration access, but clicking ok seemed to work.

---
I have jaws-18, and have had some updates and no trouble with the hot key I
assigned (using Windows seven).  However in the written instructions I read
on the web site stated that "insert" the (jaws key) is now used in place of
the control-j.

You can still alt-enter, tabe and assign what you want, tab or shift tab to
"apply" then "ok".  If you don't apply settings where it is needed, you will
loose the settings.

Cordially, Ms. E. Kirtley