[GUI-Talk] Amazon Music App

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Mar 4 19:09:35 UTC 2018

Debbi,

The Amazon app is not easy to use, but I was able to upload music without
dragging and dropping.  I will try to look later to see how the download
works, but I had to use the mouse left click key on the second appearance of
the word "upload" and then a dialog opened up.  I'm telling you this in case
you want to experiment, but I'll see if I can be more specific about the
download process later this afternoon.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson