[GUI-Talk] tunein buffering

Robert Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 18 19:33:59 UTC 2018

Good afternoon all:

This may be a little off topic, & if it is, I'm truly sorry.

Yesterday, I was trying to listen to the NCAA basketball games on Tunein.
The station (which is Westwood 1) kept buffering constantly. After doing
some research, I found something that said I could go into settings & change
the buffering number on the settings menue. After looking on my computer &,
calling Geek Squad & Microsoft support, nothing could be found. Has anyone
out there had this same issue. & if so, have anyone of you out there found
where the buffering could be changed. I understand that if the buffering
before playing is changed to a higher number, the buffering would stop. My
internet connection (Frontier) is very good & this was confirmed by the
Microsoft help desk a couple of hours ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm using Internet Explorer. I switched back to IE per advice of the
Microsoft help desk. I was told that Google Krome, which I was using for a
while, doesn't show all links on wev pages. I'm also using JAWS 18 latest
versio, &, I'm on a Dell laptop computer.

Sorry for this long email.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net