[GUI-Talk] mlb on tunein

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:02:31 UTC 2018

Rob,

You won't be able to get MLB games via TuneIn.  MLB restricts those
broadcasts to the Game Day audio that they charge for.  MLB is also being
more restrictive this season on which platforms and devices they support.
They have dropped Sonos, for instance, which really peeves me as that is how
I've listened to games for the past couple of years.

Regards,

Ted