[GUI-Talk] JAWS Now Supports Firefox Again

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Fri Mar 23 02:51:13 UTC 2018

I think what's changed here is the newest version of Firefox 59.0.1.
The Jaws 2018 that came out in February worked terribly sluggish for me
with the earlier versions of Firefox Quantum. Several of the Windows 7
and one Windows 8 machine I work with updated in recent days to Firefox
59 and JAWS and Firefox now work much better.  I then upgraded Jaws to
the March release but I'm not sure that made any difference and VFO
makes no mention of speed improvements for Firefox in their release
notes for the March version.

Brian