[GUI-Talk] trouble downloading large files to my iPhone

Beth Wright beth.wright at mindspring.com
Tue May 8 14:27:52 UTC 2018

Hi, listers.

I have an iPhone, don't have WIFI, so use my cellular connection to go online.  When I try to download large files from the App store, I get a message saying I need to switch to a WIFI connection.  Before, when this happened, I used to be able to use ITunes on my computer, and transfer the app to my phone.  Now, I can't access the app store from ITunes on the computer.  Am I just not using ITunes correctly, or is WIFI now the only way to sdownload those large files?  Thanks for any helpful suggestions.

Beth