[GUI-Talk] Changing browsers

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 13:34:52 UTC 2018

Hi Rob,

Sorry, I meant Jaws 2018, - that is the version I am using.

Internet browsers just aren't a one size fits all situation. Web pages are
designed using different software, and so some sites will work better on
Internet explorer, some work better on Firefox, and some on Chrome. - I
don't know what other browsers are out there but I have all 3.

I use Internet explorer as my default, although that is mostly because of
familiarity. I use Google chrome for Linked in, because it just doesn't seem
to work for me using explorer.

I have firefox, and have found a few flash applications that only seem to
work on firefox.

Speed of the browser is also largely dependant on your internet speed as
well.

Hope this helps,

Ben