[GUI-Talk] firefox

kriegler at nycap.rr.com kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Sun May 20 08:33:27 UTC 2018

Hi Rob,

I just installed the new version of Firefox running the latest version of
Jaws 2018, and it's working well here.  I was able to set Firefox as the
default browser, and all is working.  My only issue is that when I am
prompted to enter a search term or web address, I'm not placed into the edit
field, I have to tab around to locate it.  Not certain why this is
occurring.

Les