[GUI-Talk] firefox

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun May 20 11:40:00 UTC 2018

It's getting better with each release of JAWS and Firefox. People need to be
running the JAWS 18 update that came out in April or the one that is
expected in the next couple of weeks.
In Firefox you can do alt-H for Help, up arrow once to About Firefox, and
press Enter. Among other things, this should tell you what version of
Firefox you are running. It should now be 60 or higher.
I would probably continue to use IE 11 or Chrome as my default browser. One
browser is just not going to do everything anymore, so you have to be
prepared to launch whichever browser works best for the website you are
visiting.
I haven't really used Edge yet, but suspect that it might not be much better
than Firefox at this point.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com