[GUI-Talk] New JAWS and ZoomText Annual Home Licenses Now Available Through The Freedom Scientific eStore

Mike Arrigo n0oxy at charter.net
Fri Nov 2 13:08:13 UTC 2018

This is basically software as a service, similar to what Microsoft does with Office 365. It may be helpful to those who can't afford to pay the entire price of the software up front. Of course, it's still not as good as what the Mac offers, a full featured, built in screen reader at no extra charge with no restrictions on how many computers you can use it on. Hopefully Narrator will be there some day and paying for any screen reader will be a thing of the past, for many users, NVDA meets this requirement.