[GUI-Talk] Facebook speech bolloons

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:09:05 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I know facebook is kinda crummy in terms of not all parts of the ap working properly, and things changing every so often in annoying ways. I have ignored many parts of the platform, but right now there seems to be this trending towards speech bolloons. A lot of my contacts are using them now, and I don't want to be left in the dust, I'm ok without a lot of the images and videos etc, but these speech boloons seem to be replacing the job of posts.

Unfortunately, they don't show up when I try to check them through notifications.
I'm not sure where to find them, but I keep getting messages to my email that there are speech bolloons.

Does anyone use these at all?

All the best,
Ben