[GUI-Talk] firefox & other things

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 16:02:56 UTC 2018

Hello all:

About a week ago, I wrote that my Firefox was slow. I was given an answer
about the version I should be running. I'm running the correct version. For
whatever reason, it seems to take forever when I launch Firefox. I can go t
other sites from the home page without much trouble. I know Google krome is
faster, but some of my music sites don't work with Krome.

Here is my other situation:

When I launch word (I'm using Word 2013) it doesn't bring up an empty
document. It seems to bring up a menu instead. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net