[GUI-Talk] firefox & other things

Starry Sky Starry_sky at live.com
Mon Oct 15 19:17:44 UTC 2018

Rob - I would suggest to uninstall Firefox and reinstall a fresh copy directly downloaded from Mozilla.  It is possible that there is a problem with the launch (missing components, code hiccup, virus, etc.) so a fresh copy of a clean install should help.  Just be sure to copy your saved bookmarks before you uninstall.

Hope this helps~

Skye