[GUI-Talk] Looking for a Windows backup solution, that a blind guy can use?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Thu Apr 11 18:02:22 UTC 2019

  Hello, I have an interesting problem. I need to figure out if there is
an accessible backup tool or Microsoft Windows. I’m using Windows 10
in a Boot Camp partition. Is the default Microsoft backup tool
accessible, and can I backup to an external drive? And can I restore the
data should I need to using non visual access methods? If the default
Microsoft tool is not an appropriate method, what software package is a
better choice?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.