[GUI-Talk] Correcting reverse alphabetical order

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 1 19:54:28 UTC 2019

You're welcome! Like I said, I've made this mistake a lot, so I've gotten a
lot of practice on fixing it!

Remember though, you have to have all items deselected. Otherwise, if you
press O, you'll open something and have to start all over again! Another
thing learned from making the same mistake more than twice...

If you want me to e-mail you my trick off-list for your safekeeping, please
e-mail me off-list at

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net

so we don't clutter the list up with repeats...

I'm glad I could help.

Jen