[GUI-Talk] Audible games

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:59:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I just found this incredibly addictive game called path of adventure. I downloaded it for the iphone. I wanted to get some more info about the game and I found this site called audible games. I joined the site, but it's saying that I don't have permission to post comments. I was wondering if anyone here has any experiences with the site. Although I only joined 3 days ago now, it looks like a good site for anyone who enjoys gaming. Honestly, giving up the games was the hardest part of losing my vision. I'm glad that audible games are being developed.

All the best,
Ben