[GUI-Talk] updated jaws script for Dell Audio

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sun Feb 17 22:14:07 UTC 2019

No, it probably means your Windows is making sure you understand the risks of running a program from the Internet. I routinely have to activate a More Options link and then a Run Anyway link to run installers for software from
websites. Exactly what the links are called will depend on which browser you use.