[GUI-Talk] Windows Version and Windows Update

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Jun 13 13:24:46 UTC 2019

To see which version of Windows 10 you have, launch the run dialog
(Windows key-R) and type "winver" without quotes.?? MS released spring
security updates yesterday for both Win 10 1809 and 1903.?? MS is still
rolling out 1903.?? It is still not available on my Win10 1809 computer,
and I am in no hurry to install it.

Gerald