[GUI-Talk] research it

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Mar 18 10:23:52 UTC 2019

    The problem you are experiencing has nothing to do with the latest
version of JAWS 2019.  The reason why the Research It weather option
does not work is that the Braille Wunderground site is gone.  Research
It used this site for its weather information, and it suddenly
disappeared about two weeks ago.  Accessing the Braille Wunderground
site directly results in a server error, although the regular, cluttered
and mostly inaccessible Wunderground site does not seem to be affected.
Until Vispero finds another weather site for Research It, and modifies
JAWS accordingly, this option will continue not to work.

Gerald