[GUI-Talk] Opera brouser

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu May 16 16:03:09 UTC 2019

Dear Rob:

The Opera Browser is indeed very accessible with JAWS. Besides, it does some pretty neat and nerdy things that is, if you're into online privacy stuff... you can use VPN for free and ad-blocking right built-in. No installations necessary.

'be actually used this browser more than I can venture to say. Anyways, just try it out and good luck.

Best,

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://freedomscientific.com/certification> [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>