[GUI-Talk] Question On Win7 Basics

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 24 12:23:28 UTC 2019

Hi Dave,

Regarding playing MP3's, the computer is acting the right way. To make the machine save MP3's...

1. When the computer is playing the MP3, press Alt and F to go to the file menu.
2. Press V to get the "Save as" dialogue box.

The "take no action" setting you were using in the Control Panel is for auto-playing of media which are not MP3's.

I hope this helps.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net