[GUI-Talk] Braille-sense U2 question

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Nov 29 23:10:39 UTC 2019

hello. The command to exit the terminal mode is back space with space and
z. Good luck.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan