[GUI-Talk] Drop Box

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Oct 31 23:54:45 UTC 2019

I recently released a set of JAWS scripts to help with Dropbox Share screens, and they seem still to work in my current Dropbox version, which is 84.4.170

The script details and download are at https://www.dlee.org/dropbox/

As mentioned in the users guide, it may sometimes be necessary to Alt+Tab once out of and back into the Dropbox Share screen in order to get JAWS to announce things properly. The users guide also explains how to add tokens to
that screen to share a folder with people, including use of the Dropbox autocomplete feature to simplify finding who to add.

I do not have anything at this time for Dropbox and NVDA.

If your Dropbox is newer than 84.4.170, it would help me if you could tell me what version you have. The version number is reported by JAWS via the Ctrl+JAWSKey+v command when Dropbox is in focus, and is also part of the Dropbox
systray icon name.