[GUI-Talk] Inquiry Concerning the Orbit 2030

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 23 02:43:41 UTC 2019

It's an Orbit 20.
I don't remember a way for the unit to display the amount of free space. But
you can connect it to a PC as a storage device and read the amount of free
space on the PC. Or you can put the SD card from the Orbit into an SD card
reader and do the same thing.
by default, these units come with a 4 gigabyte card. If you only put braille
documents on the card, you would have to put about 4 million pages on the
unit's SD card to fill it. So you can consider the space to be unlimited for
all practical purposes.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD